Active Kids Rebate
Getting your Voucher Code
- The rebate vouchers are available for children up to 18 years of age, and can be used once to reduce the fees of one sport.
- From February 1, 2018, parents can apply for a voucher code for their child(ren) through the Services NSW website. If you don't already have an account with Services NSW, you will need to set one up to apply for the voucher(s).
Registering Prior to February 1, 2018
- Because the Active Kids Rebate program doesn't start until February 1, registrations taken prior to that date will have a slightly different process to allow the voucher code to be applied at a later date. Here are the steps you'll need to take:
- Register through myfootballclub.com.au as normal.
- If you wish to claim the Active Kids Rebate for this sport, select the "-$100 Deferred Payment" option In the payment section.
- After February 1, apply for your voucher code through Services NSW, then log back into your myfootballcub.com account and enter the code.
- The club will check the code and apply for the rebate.
- If the code is not valid for some reason, the club will follow you up for the $100 owing on your registration.
Registering on or after February 1, 2018
- Apply for your Voucher Code through Services NSW
- Register through myfootballclub.com.au as normal
- At the payment screen there will be an option for entering your code
- The system will automatically check the code, and where approved, your invoice will be reduced by $100