COME AND PLAY WITH GLENHAVENFC LADIES in 2019!
Monday 4th FEBRUARY & Tuesday 5th FEBRUARY - 7:30pm
GlenhavenFC is a growing club and has plenty of room to accept TEAMS & INDIVIDUALS in both AALADIES & O35LADIES!
Over 35 Ladies Competition is held on Friday Nights in The Hills
All Age Ladies is played on Sundays in The Hills
Don't forget ladies can dual register and play in both AALadies and O35s Comp and only pay the one registration fee! So we really want as many players/teams to register for Glenhaven as possible!
Training nights can be decided by the teams but generally Wednesday nights at either Glenhaven Oval or Holland Reserve.
TRIAL DATE INFORMATION:
WHEN: Monday 4th February & Tuesday 5th February 2019
WHERE: Glenhaven Oval
TIME: 7:30pm Sharp!
10 GREAT REASONS WHY LADIES IN THE HILLS SHOULD REGISTER WITH GLENHAVEN FOOTBALL CLUB in 2018!
1. Football is the fastest growing female sport in Australia and GlenhavenFC is proudly supporting this growth.
2. There are far more Ladies registering in The Hills now more than ever!
3. Hills Football will have over 100 female teams
4. Ladies registered in the O35 ladies comp can dual register in the AAL Comp and only pay the one registration fee.
5. Each O35 ladies team may have two players who are under age but must have turned 33 to be eligible.
6. Numerous divisions in each age group.
7. Games will be planned for home and away as best as possible but home games every third week as a minimum target.
8. Games will be in the local Hills area so if not playing a home game, your away game will most likely be at your next door neighbouring club's fields (close to your club).
9.The Hills has over 220 referees so referee coverage for all female football will be fully covered.
10. GlenhavenFC has the most competitive fee structure in our local area with family discounts also available!
So why not bring some friends to our Trial Dates and see what our amazing game can do for you!