GLENHAVEN GIRLS COME AND TRY FOOTBALL DAY
SUNDAY 4th FEBRUARY 10am - GLENHAVEN OVAL!
In 2018, Glenhaven Football Club is aiming to significantly increase the number of girls and ladies teams at the club!
While boys and girls can play in mixed teams up until age 14 on Saturdays, Glenhaven are now looking to support the growth of female football by entering several teams into the girls only competition which is on a Sunday.
This means that girls will have the opportunity to continue with their Saturday sports as well as take up a Sunday sport. Our goal is to put together Boys & Girls mixed teams for the Saturday competition as well as Girls Only teams for the Sunday competition.
Glenhaven are looking for girls of all age groups and levels to join us this year and in particular girls aged U9s to U12s for the girl only teams.
Hills football competitions cater for girls of all levels, from beginners all the way up to bright young dreaming-to-be Matildas. No matter what level your daughter is currently at, Glenhaven Football Club will help develop her skills and confidence in a fun and friendly environment.
GIRLS COME AND TRY FOOTBALL DAY will be side by side with our general grading days.
WHEN: Sunday 4th February 2018 & Sunday 11th of February 2018
WHERE: Glenhaven Oval
5 GREAT REASONS WHY GIRLS SHOULD REGISTER WITH GLENHAVEN FOOTBALL CLUB!
1. Football is the fastest growing female sport in Australia - and for the first time has overtaken Netball for girls aged 6 -13!
2. There are far more Girls registering in The Hills now more than ever!
3. Hills Football will have over 100 female teams to play against!
4. A Junior Development Program will be offered to junior female age groups in addition to a GSAP program.
5. Games will be in the local Hills area so if not playing a home game, your away game will most likely be at your next door neighbouring club's fields.
Don't forget! Our Hills Female Football Ambassador, Sydney FC's Olivia Price proudly began her football career with Glenhaven Football Club!. She will be involved in the Hills GSAP program, and will be available for you to talk to and meet during the season.
So bring a friend to our Come & Try Football Dates and see what our amazing game can do for you!